Sunday, July 17, 2011

Take Me Back, Please!

As a student who go abroad, must have occurred to the mind "Let me go home" (like a song). Well that's how I feel right now. Student 3rd grade in medical faculty that has rarely heard the word "holiday" since the early college entrance, and therefore go home only once a year. different from my friends who like to commute hometown. But quite lucky also on the other hand there is also my friend just 1 time whose back for 3 years of college.
Yeaah I'm missing my parents, my brothers, my grandparents, special food, my room, serenity, and much more. Just my luck here can be fairly independent, because from childhood accustomed to not spoiled. and indeed my soul I love adventurous and try new things. I was a student classified as a hobby calling parents especially to be visited here. (what a pity me T___T). so I really miss them, miss them soooooo badly :((

me and happy fam :) ayahandaraja, pangeran kecil, ibundaratu, tuan besar




Well, this is a place where I like it a lot but sometimes I really hate it. Yups, when I was on a plane to my hometown, I really can not wait to set foot in that place. But when I have to go back to current city, how lazy to be in place. and almost always back each time I buy a ticket  to Surabaya first flight of the day when I have morning classes.

Sepinggan International Airport





No comments:

Post a Comment