Wednesday, May 09, 2012

YOU + ME = US

The last NBL championship series was held in Yogyakarta. I support the Satria Muda team yesterday, and supporters called FANatics. I have becomeFANatics for 2 years. before I became a Pelita Jaya team supporters. before switch from my Satria Muda FANatics was Pelita Jaya Holic be down for not to support any. Yup, me focus to college, because busyness is really solid. And now why I could go back into supporting the basketball team? not because I no longer work, but rather busy college I began to decrease due to (hopefully) this year I will be graduation :)

I've loved basketball, more precisely from junior high school. Although i were very old like basketball, for an easy lay-up that I just could not. May be doomed just as trully supporters HEHEHEHEEE. Although for some reason can only cheer for the players who were playing I've had pride.


and here are some photos of me with them :))))))
Gunawan #31, Me, William #8

Me with Arki #33

Me with Vamiga #24

Me with Galank #66

Me with kak Asun #23

Capt. Faisal #5 with Me
Bona #14 with Me

Bang Dodo #15 with Me
yaiy I'm proud to be FANatics

1 comment: